Old 05-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Loosecannon

Default anyone know what pant this is

Hello,

This is grass like and is growing along roadsides in Perth. Was wondering if
it's a weed, garden escapee or whatever. Name would be very handy.

http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/msgr/paradi...es2.jpg?msVhd6
AB4_8KzRri

Thanks in advance

Richard

Old 05-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Loosecannon

oops Plant

Old 05-07-2004, 08:03 PM
len gardener

g'day loosecannon,

i get a 403 forbidden message when i try to access that link.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:03 AM
The Lady Gardener

looks far too healthy and vigerous for a garden escapee. If the roots are
"succulent" I vote for weeed.