Old 11-09-2004, 03:29 PM
MAKE MORE MONEY

Default TURN 6$ INTO THOUSANDS WITH ONLY 4WEEKS

$$$$$$$$$$$$Make Fast And Easy Money $$$$$$$$$$$$
MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing
almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO SCAM, AND VERY
LEGAL) Please read on! You will be very
thankful you did!
A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups,
just like you are now, and came across an article similar to
this that said you could make thousands of
dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00! So I thought," Yeah, right, this must
be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept
reading. Anyway, it said that you send
$1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and
address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
over, and talking to a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to
lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked
it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...
Within 7 days, I started getting money in
the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and
it's still growing. This is now my fourth
week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and
it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly
worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on
the lottery!! Let me tell you how this
works and most importantly, why it works.... also, make
sure you print a copy of this article
NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need
it.
STEP 1 Get 6 separate pieces of
paper and write the following on each piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH
of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope to prevent
thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper
stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
$1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating
a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! This program
remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. Your
product is simply a
service of helping develop mail lists. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:

#1) Jim P
3766 Spring Green Rd
Green Bay, WI 54313
#2) Stephen
17025 E. Wiley Place
Parker, CO 80134
#3) T Gibson
8244 Hydra Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89128
#4) Cinderella,
1555 Jane Street #1420
Toronto, Ontario, M9N2R4
Canada
#5) Michael
200 Balliol St. #2005
Toronto, On Canada
M4S 1C6
#6) Kevin Schwarzer
570 chesapeake cres.
waterloo, Ontario, Canada
N2K 4G2

STEP 2 Now take the #1 name and address off the list that you see above,
move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name
and address as number 6 on the list. STEP 3 Change anything you need to, but
try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your
amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. All you need is 200, but
remember, the more you post, the more money you make!