Old 25-09-2004, 06:31 AM
Terry & Angela

Default Help

we are trying to grow heritage tomatoes ( we can grow normal ones :-) ) but
after flowering the flowers fall off leaving no fruit can you help (the main
problem is brandy wine pink)
Regards
Terry & Angela

Old 25-09-2004, 07:26 AM
len gardener

g'day terry & angela,

shouldn't be any difference between the plants all i can think of is a
lack of pollinators, bees can be lazy at times always best to have
other flowers present when the tom's are flowering.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.
Old 25-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Terry & Angela" wrote:

we are trying to grow heritage tomatoes ( we can grow normal ones :-) ) but
after flowering the flowers fall off leaving no fruit can you help (the main
problem is brandy wine pink)

My first thought would be lack of water, or else it's too cold where you are
for the tomatoes to set fruit.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM