Old 30-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Aprill

Belinda wrote:
when we were on tankwater, I just to just buy fluoride drops to put in out
water.(my chemist had to order it in) It wasn't very much at all, but I was
mainly worried about my daughters growing teeth, she was only 1 then. If
you're not sure what amount to put in, call a few school dental clinics, or
speak to your chemist, they have leaflets on this kind of thing. good luck

"

ahh! thanks for the info. I knew I wasnt the only who would consider
such a thing.
My son will also be 1 soon hence my dwelling on the topic.

...aprill
Old 30-11-2004, 08:54 AM
len gardener

this fluride thing, i just don't understand the need i came through
childhood with good teeth it all came down to good wholesome
nutritious food, our grandkids don't get flouride their teeth are
great reckon this idea might be a smoke screen for missing dietry
factors oh and to make money for chemical companies.

that's my 2 cents worth

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.