Old 25-01-2005, 12:32 AM
NormL

Default Borer - systemic spray?

Hi all;
I'm pretty sure that I've got borers in my nectarine tree. One is fine,
the other one has jelly like substance oozing from the trunk and puddling on
the ground.

Is there a systemic spray (or paint) that I can apply that will cure the
problem?

Thanks;
Norm

Old 30-01-2005, 02:57 AM
Dwayne

There are several here in the U.S. The only problem is that systemic cant
be used on a plant that will bear something you plan to eat. Sorry.

Dwayne