Old 17-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Terry Collins

Default Planting in sydney

Okay, we have finished a nice new garden bed.
Looking for suggestions to plant now in sydney.

TIA.
Old 17-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Robo

Murraya koenigii the true curry plant is a nice and useful plant to grow

Old 17-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Chookie

In article ,
Terry Collins wrote:

Okay, we have finished a nice new garden bed.
Looking for suggestions to plant now in sydney.

Of course, what you plant will depend on aspect/shade/water/soil type/etc.

Try http://www.global-garden.com.au/plnttemp.htm
as a general guide for annuals. Of course, you might want to plant shrubs...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.