Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2003, 05:42 AM

Default Growing Bamboo in Desert

I live in Oman in the Middle East where for about 3 months temps are
over 110 F. I have a balcony that receives a lot of morning sun and I
have a 22 month old who eats just about every thing except what is on
his plate.

Given the weather and my toddler, can someone suggest a variety of
Bamboo I can grow (in a container)?

Thanks,

Maya