Old 10-03-2003, 11:46 PM
John T. Jarrett

Default [IBC] Bonsai Pottery FAQ - Help Needed

Knowledgable about Bonsai Pottery in ANY way?

Please head to the Gallery and help flesh out an FAQ...a few sample Q's have
been posted - add to those or post your own.

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ag...nsaiclub_ibcpo
tting

This currently is meant for folks wanting to build their own pots, tho I
guess it could include other things if I could think of what those other
things might be. For instance, with my email address of
, I get links to websites every month for
purchasing pallets of pots at a time from China that I don't bother to add
to the website...but could if anyone really wanted that type of commercial
info...or something else y'all might know that I don't.

Thanks,
IBC Webmaster
--

John T. Jarrett