Old 25-03-2005, 01:48 PM

Default [IBC] Rockport Pottery

In a message dated 3/25/05 12:03:53 AM, Lee in Japan writes:
Does Mr. Robinson at Rockport have a webpage?

Yes, but it doesn't show much. I don't have the URL offhand, but if you
Google on Rockport Pottery you will get there. Most of his wares are simple
hand-thrown round pots with interesting tasteful glazes. Very inexpensive. I have two
of them.
Iris
Zen Judaism: There is no self. So whose arthritis is this?

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 25-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Rodger.Kessler

Recently I think you asked for Mary Madison's email. Saw her in her new
place last month unbelievable trees. She will be bringing some to
Washington.

Rodger Kessler in Vermont where it is snowing

****
++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Tokoname Pottery Lou Catalano Bonsai 0 01-02-2005 01:17 AM
[IBC] If you want to learn to do pottery Khaimraj Seepersad Bonsai 1 02-08-2003 04:42 PM
[IBC] Learning Bonsai Pottery Hung Le Bonsai 1 27-05-2003 10:08 AM
[IBC] Bonsai Pottery FAQ - Help Needed John T. Jarrett Bonsai 0 10-03-2003 11:46 PM
[IBC] Fw: kilns in japan, from a Japan-studied pottery professional. dalecochoy Bonsai 1 10-02-2003 05:26 PM