Old 13-03-2003, 04:44 PM
DouglasTaylor

Default [IBC] Souce of Bonsai Basics Handout

Our club is doing a couple of Bonsai talks at the local Home & Garden Show. We would like to hand out a simple "Bonsai Care Basics" Flyer.
Is there a place online where I can down load one and make copies to hand out, with permission of course? I have done a little searching and most Bonsai care basics I find are web based with lots of links and other things that make it unsuitable for
a printed piece.

Doug
Bonsai Society of Greater Springfield, Mass.
www.geocities.com/springfieldbonsai/

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 13-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Our club is doing a couple of Bonsai talks at the local Home
& Garden Show. We would like to hand out a simple "Bonsai Care
Basics" Flyer.
Is there a place online where I can down load one and make
copies to hand out, with permission of course? I have done a
little searching and most Bonsai care basics I find are web based
with lots of links and other things that make it unsuitable for a
printed piece.

============

Well, this one isn't TOO bad:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/faq/faq04.html

And then there's this one from your own back yard (so to speak):
http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/envirohor...1/426-601.html

The USDA used to have one, but I could not find it. I THINK the
one from the VT extension is what USDA hands out these days.

Hope these help.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

Bonsai basics mkr5000 Gardening 2 18-01-2013 06:28 PM
Koi - looking for a handout 1 Padraig Garden Photos 5 20-06-2007 02:20 PM
Koi - looking for a handout 2 Padraig Garden Photos 0 18-06-2007 09:00 PM
Indoor herb growing basics (cuttings) Mark United Kingdom 8 11-03-2003 06:21 PM
[IBC] azalea basics Steve Wolfinger Bonsai 0 10-02-2003 05:26 AM