Old 20-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Cutting paste on roots?

Guys:
There are roots, and then there are ROOTS.

Seriously, I was not specific enough. I use cut paste on large, exposed, taproot removals because they typically are huge with trees of my size preference and expose a large surface area in the center of the root pad's base.

To avoid unwanted decay and associated problems, I apply the paste. With that said, have at it any way you choose. );-)

There are always ways to bonsai enlightenment.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

[IBC] Cut paste Sean Nemecek Bonsai 3 01-07-2003 02:44 AM
[IBC] Cut paste - followup Andy Rutledge Bonsai 0 01-07-2003 02:32 AM
Keiki Paste on Dendrobium Stems Merrill Speeter Orchids 1 29-05-2003 05:22 AM
[IBC] Cut Paste; was [IBC] Maple advice Bart Thomas Bonsai 0 06-05-2003 04:32 AM