Old 23-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Fw: Maple Society North American Branch Meeting

IBCers. Some of you who "do" maples intensively may find this of
interest. It looks a lot like something mostly for the Mountain
Maples Company, but I pass it along with the caveat. I don't
really do exotic maples, so I have no axe to grind.

David Thoreau - Walden

Dear Fellow Maple Enthusiasts:

We are excited to tell you that the plans for the 2003 annual

meeting of The Maple Society, North American Branch have been
finalized. The schedule is packed! Follow this link for all the
scoop on the exciting workshops and presentations we have planned
and photos of the gardens we will visit.
http://www.mountainmaples.com/msm/schedule.html

All but the smallest details are in place, and we are ready to

take your reservations. Use this link to go to Mountain Maples
Secure Server to register online or download a form to mail.
https://www.mountainmaples.com/msm/s..._register.html

Attendance will be limited, so make your decision as soon as

possible. We are going to learn a lot about maples, see some
beautiful gardens, and have a wonderful time. You will be able to
have the ear of many of the world's foremost maple experts, so
get those maple questions ready!

Look forward to seeing you here!

Nancy and Don Fiers and Tricia Smyth,
Mountain Maples