Old 24-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Window sill extender?

Sorry for this somewhat off-topic post. Most of
my window sills are too narrow for my bonsai pots
and other houseplants. A long time ago, I got a
metallic window sill extender that braces itself
against the wall under the sill. But I've not been
able to find it at local and internet indoor
gardening stores since. (Well, I did find one
store but their website doesn't work) There's a
picture of it at

http://www.leavenjournal.com/Window-...-and-Accessori
es/Taylor-Gifts-WINDOW-SILL-EXTENDER-(Other-Accessories).htm

If anyone knows where I could get one, please let
me know off-list.

Thanks!
shireen

Actually, a number of our apartment-dwelling bonsai growers might
like the source, too. So On-list replies should be OK.

(Thanks for requesting off-list responses, through. It is the
right thing to do.)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 25-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Shireen Gonzaga

Actually, a number of our apartment-dwelling bonsai growers might
like the source, too. So On-list replies should be OK.

OK. I posted the same query on the houseplant garden
forum, and someone was able to help me. It's available
at the Burpee website, and costs $15.

http://www.burpee.com/shopping/produ...+SILL+EXTENDER

cheers,
shireen

--
Shireen Gonzaga, Data Analyst O-
Space Telescope Science Institute _/ )

Not a window sill plant! - Aranda_Floraweb (1/1) Gene Schurg[_2_] Orchid Photos 4 12-06-2008 05:03 AM
water on window sill mo Lawns 1 29-10-2006 02:03 PM
Window sill gardening Mark Blewett United Kingdom 44 06-08-2004 06:34 PM
Window sill extender? Shireen Gonzaga Bonsai 0 24-03-2003 07:32 PM
was Bulb. Vaginatum now Humidity in the Window Sill Dave Sheehy Orchids 2 11-03-2003 07:57 PM