Old 18-02-2003, 07:15 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Offlist [IBC] Bonsai Today Credits

I have been corrected "Bonsai Today" is published by Stone Lantern. "Bonsai"
is published by Bonsai Clubs International. "Bonsai Today" is not a magazine
I have seen recently, but when I drop BCI, I will probably give this one a
try.
Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 18-02-2003, 03:03 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Bonsai Today Credits

It was the literati japanese maple in the gallery i
was wondering about.

Thanks
Ben

--- Andy Rutledge wrote: