Old 14-04-2003, 01:32 AM
James Quinan

Default Books

As a newcomer to Bonsai, I am finding out rapidly how little I know about
plants in particular and Bonsai in particular. Having just read the thread
on most useful books, I suppose I'll have to bite the bullet and spend some
money on a few good books and save you people some time :-). Can somone give
me more info on the books mentioned in the thread (i.e full title,
author(s), pubisher and if possible ISBN nos so I can order 'em. Also, can
someone more local to me (I live in Newcastle, Australia) give me some ideas
on books that cover plants for my region. I especally need reference
material on care and pests/diseases for species.

Money is tight guys, so any suggestions on either bargains or where I might
find second-hand copies would also be appreciated,

And before anyone says "join your local club" I've already looked into it,
but unfortunately I can't attend their meeting because I have a prior
committment for the day they meet each month.

Once again, many thanks for the advice

James