Old 18-02-2003, 03:15 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] haiku about bamboo

If anyone knows of haiku and/or very short poetry about bamboo, I would love
to see it. The poem itself does not have to be short, perhaps there is a
short passage about bamboo within a poem you like as well......

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 18-02-2003, 08:51 PM
David J. Bockman

I'd be happy to Chris,

I'm planning on using it as part of a graphic presentation of a landscape
design I'm doing for grad school. One of the overlying themes of the design
is the sound of the landscape... thus an allusion to rain through bamboo
leaves, the wind through the culms... snow on the bamboo grove... any of
those would be very nice. The poem itself will literally be inked out onto
the vellum, or I will transfer it on using reversed Xerox copy of the text
and acetone (a very nice charcoal-ish 'dreamy' effect is produced with that
technique).

[IBC] haiku Kitsune Miko Bonsai 0 05-10-2004 04:08 PM
Looking for Simon Henderson (formerly of BAMBOO PEOPLE) - Bamboo agroforestry researcher Jo?o Paulo Freire Paglione Bamboo 0 02-11-2003 05:32 PM
Bamboo wanted. Have Black bamboo and "Alphonse Karr" Annabel United Kingdom 2 12-06-2003 03:56 AM
Bamboo root depth and drought - was: Shade tolerant bamboo in south Florida Rick DeBay Bamboo 1 13-03-2003 05:33 PM