Old 16-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Garden/Bonsai Program

I know i saw something posted like this awhile back
but i couldn't find it in the archive. I was trying
to find a program out there that would allow me to
archive my trees and Plants.

Maybe break them up into when to repot, what type of
sun each prefers, when i last fertilized, when
something was planted in the ground, what i fertilized
with. When I pruned it and so on. Anyone have a
Microsoft word or excell spread sheet they would care
to share . Or know of any good programs out there
premade for such an application?

Thanks
Ben Griffin

http://search.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 17-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Sean Nemecek

Ben,
Try a google search for "Aceana 2001" a bonsai database that is easy to
use. It allows me to record everything I need and more - even pictures! I
believe it is freeware unless you want all of the species profiles -- then
it is about $40 US. I am very happy with the program.

Sean Nemecek - Cadillac, MI - Zone 4b or 5a

"True ingenuity values love for itself."
- John Howe from "Of Delighting in God"

I know i saw something posted like this awhile back
but i couldn't find it in the archive. I was trying
to find a program out there that would allow me to
archive my trees and Plants.

Maybe break them up into when to repot, what type of
sun each prefers, when i last fertilized, when
something was planted in the ground, what i fertilized
with. When I pruned it and so on. Anyone have a
Microsoft word or excell spread sheet they would care
to share . Or know of any good programs out there
premade for such an application?

Thanks
Ben Griffin

http://search.yahoo.com

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] New PowerPoint Program, Bonsai & Penjing Museum [email protected] Bonsai 0 20-07-2004 10:03 PM
[IBC] New PowerPoint Program, Bonsai & Penjing Museum [email protected] Bonsai 0 15-07-2004 09:02 PM
[IBC] TV program Jim Lewis Bonsai 4 27-05-2004 02:06 PM
[IBC] Pilot Program easing bonsai importation Chris Cochrane Bonsai 0 27-11-2003 03:22 AM
[IBC] PowerPoint Program on BSF Website [email protected] Bonsai 3 23-06-2003 01:56 AM