Old 27-05-2004, 07:02 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] TV program

Craig: It appears to be the first of a series. You will get a chance to see
it again, I'm sure. It will also likely be available later for sale on DVD
through PBS.
Check it out at http://www.pbs.org/empires/japan/
Alan Walker

Old 27-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Jim Lewis

Craig: It appears to be the first of a series. You will get a
chance to see
it again, I'm sure. It will also likely be available later for

sale on DVD
through PBS.
Check it out at http://www.pbs.org/empires/japan/

Yup. PBS is selling both VHS and DVD. $29.00, I think. May get
it. I enjoyed the program. Add it to my collection of history
books about various parts of the Orient.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Going
NOMAIL, then to the Florida Bonsai Convention. See some of you
there.

Old 27-05-2004, 02:06 PM
David J. Bockman

In my area they ran all three in a row.... very good program, excellent
even.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: