Old 18-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Still can't get to the gallery!

Strange, though,
that the problem goes unnoticed by an admin for so long.

If by "admin" you mean our webmaster, please remember that it is
a 100,000% volunteer job. He has a family, a real job, and
another life. ;-) He also probably participates in the gallery
as often as I do -- which isn't very often.

Also, we use/rent someone else's location for the gallery -- it
is separate from our website and FAQ. I have no real idea how
much control we have over it. (We've had this error before,
BTW.)

John has been notified by a couple of us, and I'm sure will get a
round tuit.

I, on the other hand, am retired, have absolutely NOTHING else to
do, DON'T have another life, and can "fix" the occasional glitch
on the list fairly soon -- usually before too many of us notice
it.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 19-04-2003, 07:32 AM
Pat Patterson

G'day all...

Jim said "...I'm sure will get a round tuit..."

I'd send you my backup round tuit, but I've misplaced (pronounced lost) my
trusty original.

Sorry.

Pat

Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'