Old 27-02-2003, 11:51 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Calamondin Orange

I have a nice Calamondin Orange tree that is currently under lights and
growing quite well. However, it needs some significant trunk thickening -
so I'm just letting it go wild (so to speak). What I need to know is this:
should I get rid of the flower buds, so it doesn't get any fruit or just let
it be? If I do need to remove the buds, should I pull them off or cut them
off? Finally, do these trees back bud fairly well or do I need to be
keeping it fairly well pruned as it grows?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Calamondin taste? Layne Gardening 2 12-10-2005 04:58 AM
Calamondin citrus problem Ros Butt United Kingdom 5 04-05-2004 12:11 AM
calamondin orange problem chaz Gardening 1 18-02-2004 12:32 PM
Calamondin Orange Nick Edible Gardening 2 28-10-2003 02:32 PM
[IBC] Calamondin Orange Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL Bonsai 0 28-02-2003 12:00 AM