Old 27-10-2003, 08:22 PM
Nick

Default Calamondin Orange

Hi,

Need some guidance on growing Calmondin Orange from seeds. Three
years ago I planted seeds from a calamondin orange fruit. The plants
have not yet blossomed and have thorns which are not found on the
parent plant. It appears that when grown from seed, the offsprings are
not true calamondin orange plants. I was told that calamondins are
true when planted from seed. Does anyone have any advice on this?
Thanks.
Old 28-10-2003, 01:02 AM
AJH

Nick --

Calamondins come true from seed. Thorns generally decrease as the plant
matures.

Good luck.

om...

Calamondin taste? Layne Gardening 2 12-10-2005 04:58 AM
Calamondin citrus problem Ros Butt United Kingdom 5 04-05-2004 12:11 AM
calamondin orange problem chaz Gardening 1 18-02-2004 12:32 PM
[IBC] Calamondin Orange Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL Bonsai 0 28-02-2003 12:00 AM
[IBC] Calamondin Orange Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL Bonsai 0 27-02-2003 11:51 PM