Old 23-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Miguel Hernandez

Default [IBC] search not working for me

Hi all,

I want to know if there is something wrong with
the search page in the gallery. It does not work
for me.

I am maybe doing something wrong, can you please
help me with this.

Miguel Hernández M
Costa Rica

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 23-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Jim Lewis

Hi all,

I want to know if there is something wrong with
the search page in the gallery. It does not work
for me.

I am maybe doing something wrong, can you please
help me with this.

Well, the gallery HAS been acting up, but I'd guess the search
option isn't directly affected. You have to tell us (in detail)
what you have been doing. I suspect (but do not know) that
Cookies need to be ON .

It isn't, however, the best search facility I've ever used.

David Thoreau - Walden

Old 23-05-2003, 07:58 PM
Miguel Hernandez

Hi,

Thank you Jim, this is what is happening to me:

I go to the gallery , choose search, enter there
the criteria (i.e. pinus), click on search.
I see the page with the list of subjects but,
when I click on the link I receive a message
saying "message not specified" and an ok button.

That is what is happening to me.

Any suggestion?

Miguel Hernández M.

San José, Costa Rica

I want to know if there is something wrong with
the search page in the gallery. It does not work
for me.

I am maybe doing something wrong, can you please
help me with this.

Well, the gallery HAS been acting up, but I'd guess the search
option isn't directly affected. You have to tell us (in detail)
what you have been doing. I suspect (but do not know) that
Cookies need to be ON .

It isn't, however, the best search facility I've ever used.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Our life is
David Thoreau - Walden

****