Old 06-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] 50 days and 50 nights

The rain just doesn't seem to let up here in NYC. I
just watched the weather. Today is one of our days
with sun . Out of the last 21 days we have had 3
days of sun including today. 18 days of clouds of
which 17 of them were raining. Is it just the
eastcoast suffering from to much rain or is it
happening all over the US? Is this a weather pattern
here to stay or in passing?

Ben

http://calendar.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 06-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Len Arzoomanian , BonsaiRI

From: Ben Griffin
Date: 2003/06/06 Fri AM 07:23:14 EDT
Subject: [IBC] 50 days and 50 nights

50! Even Noah didn't have to put up with that much! ;-)

Len

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:

http://www.bonsairi.com
http://www.rhodeislandbonsaisociety.org

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 06-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Jim Lewis

The rain just doesn't seem to let up here in NYC. I
just watched the weather. Today is one of our days
with sun . Out of the last 21 days we have had 3
days of sun including today. 18 days of clouds of
which 17 of them were raining. Is it just the
eastcoast suffering from to much rain or is it
happening all over the US? Is this a weather pattern
here to stay or in passing?

Yes. ;-)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++