Old 12-06-2003, 10:32 AM
humanfly

Default Critique me

I have posted a fuscia and a serissa on the gallery. please critique me

Old 12-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Theo

I have never seen such a huge trunk and in this position for a fucsia.
but there is anything else to see or say.. I think the stock is promising
something nice in future
but the branches have to be developed and this is another story so we
will talk about later on
when will be more to talk about,-)

Theo

--

* Think like an Alien-- & discovery your own planet*

http://www.byjoke.com/

Please Critique This Pond Advice [email protected] Ponds 4 05-05-2006 02:56 AM
[IBC] CRITIQUE kevin bailey Bonsai 6 12-06-2003 12:08 AM
CRITIQUE humanfly Bonsai 0 11-06-2003 09:32 AM