Old 28-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] ADMIN: Bonsai vendors (REPLY TO ME)

We desperately need to update the vendor list in the FAQ. It's
useless now -- or mostly so.

So, I need your help. Please send TO ME . . . NOT TO THE LIST! .
.. . the names, address, and phone #, e-mail, & web page addresses
of vendors IN YOUR AREA, along with ONE or TWO lines about their
specialties. World Wide!

I'll weed out the inevitable duplicates, probably ask for
clarification here and there, then compile it in some way. I'll
send it to the list for you all to print out, comment on, suggest
revisions or additions, etc., AND then to our webmaster, John
Jarrett so he can do whatever needs to be done to replace the old
listing.

I DO NOT WANT INFO ON VENDORS YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH! -- none
of the "I have heard that joe blow's shop is nice." If you
haven't been there, I don't want it.

Vendors may, of course, send the info direct.

Again, SEND IT TO ME!

DO NOT SEND IT TO THE LIST.

This all will take some time, so have patience -- through I'd
like the info from you ASAP.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai List
manager

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 29-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Jim Lewis

OK folks. I've had 7 responses from Australia, THREE from the
USA, and NONE from anywhere else.

Old 29-06-2003, 11:56 PM
humanfly

Let me apologise in advance for this puerile jingoistic outburst...

Sorry.

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!

****

****