Old 06-08-2003, 10:25 PM
Helena Handbasket

Default [IBC] personal

I'm very sorry to hear that Jim. I lost my mother last week. It's never easy. :-(

My mother died this afternoon. She was 91 . . . she was ready
for it . . . and she taught me everything I know about being a
curmudgeon.

jim - - next time you think of donating to a
charity, please consider your local Hospice. It is one of the

Old 07-08-2003, 03:43 AM
Iris Cohen

Our sincere condolences. We have a very good hospice here in Syracuse.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Jim Lewis

Thanks to everyone for the kind and comforting words.

I have a Kurume azalea 'Mildred' (my mother's name) with lavender
flowers (her favorite herb/flower) that I'm going to be working
on over the next few years. It resembles nothing more than a
tall skinny tuning fork right now, but expect to see me asking
for virtuals and suggestions next spring some time.

Again, heartfelt thanks from me and from Jackie.

jim - - next time you think of donating to a
charity, please consider your local Hospice. It is one of the
world's greatest organizations.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++