Old 14-08-2003, 01:22 AM
c_oves

Default Jade - Falling Leaves -HELP!

I have had my Jad bonsai about 3 weeks now and leaves are falling off
like crazy. I check the dirt when I got it and it was moist, so I
waited 1 week to water. During this time green leaves started to fall
off the tree. I thought it might have been too much water, so I
waited a week and a half to water again. Leaves are still falling off
at a good rate. I have it on a table about 8 feet from southern
facing window. I think it is getting enough light. It is not direct
light, but it is pretty bright in that room. Also, the temp is
between 76-80 degrees. Is the tree just stressed in its new home, or
am I doing something wrong. Please help...this was a birthday present
from the wife and I don't want to kill it.

Thanks