Old 09-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Marc Zimmerman

Default [IBC] New England area: Bonsai show this weekend

Unlike our anonymous poster, I had no problem getting through the phone system, reaching extension 36 with no difficulty. I hope many of our NE US members will attend this event at Tower Hill Botanic Garden. It is a beautiful venue. I'll be there Friday ev
ening, perhaps in an IBC shirt.

Marc

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 10-09-2003, 02:44 AM
Robert O'Brien

This should be a great event...I , along with several other members of the
Greater Springfield Bonsai Society will be there this weekend . I'll be there
Friday , saturday and sunday at our display tables and hopefully milling about
! come see us !! BobO