Old 23-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Mike Maag

Default Grow bonsai under big white pine?

A 50 ft tall white pine shades my deck. I have several bonsai under
the big tree. A jade plant and a Morris Midget box have some leaf
browning. Could the pine be the cause?

Old 23-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Iris Cohen

A 50 ft tall white pine shades my deck. I have several bonsai under
the big tree. A jade plant and a Morris Midget box have some leaf
browning. Could the pine be the cause?

No. The only problem you will have is lack of sunlight, especially for the jade
plant.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."