Old 30-09-2003, 02:22 PM

Default [IBC] Intermediate Syllabus Message Correction

Hi Again,

Last night I sent information about the Intermediate Syllabus in pdf format.
What you read is correct, but the embeded link has one too many items and
won't work, my error. Message should be:

I have saved my Intermediate Bonsai Syllabus, a sucessor to my Introduction
to Bonsai - A Course Syllabus as a .pdf file on the BSF Website. You can find
it, read it, download it by going to A HREF="www.bonsai-bsf.com"www.bonsai-bsf.com/A and following the links
to Publications or going directly to: A HREF="http://www.bonsai-bsf.com/intermediate.htm"
http://www.bonsai-bsf.com/intermediate.htm/A which will provide an index to the uploaded files.

Sorry for having to clutter your mailbox again.

Best regards,

Tom

Thomas L. Zane
100 Gull Cir N
Daytona Beach, Fl 32119

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 30-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Alan Walker

Tom: Thank you very much for making such a generous offering. I purchased this syllabus when you first published,
and it was a great bargain. Untold hours went into developing this curriculum, and for you to make it available
this way shows a devotion to the furtherance of bonsai education.
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
wrote:
Hi Again,
Last night I sent information about the Intermediate Syllabus in pdf format.
What you read is correct, but the embedded link has one too many items and
won't work, my error. Message should be:

I have saved my Intermediate Bonsai Syllabus, a successor to my Introduction to Bonsai - A Course Syllabus as a .pdf