Old 14-10-2003, 07:02 PM
sam crowell

Default [IBC] Maybe we should ask a different question.

Khaimraj Seepersad wrote:

However you should be first comfortable with yourself.

The tree is a reflection of your inner,often hidden mind.
Khaimraj

[ and some where in the distance temple bells sound
as bowls are filled with tsampa[parasad]]

Apologies for the mystical approach,it's the only way
I could put it.

Khaimraj, I for one deeply thank you. Frankly, to my HEART, you are one of
the few people who has made any sense. Amen brother!

Every time there is a debate here that degrades to a ****ing contest of egos
and opinions presented with a total lack of respect for anyone else's
opinions, I find myself mourning for the peace and tranquility and beauty
that drew me first to bonsai as an 11 yr old. Contentious spirit is SO
antithetical to the proper spirit that an endeavor such as bonsai should
embody. Well, that is my OPINION.

Yes, there are guidelines, there are techniques to use to try to get where
you are going. Discussing the merits of guidelines, the benefits of one
technique over another in a given situation, that's fine, I would say even
beneficial. What this discussion has become is far from that.

I have really lost nearly all respect for one person whom I previously had
respect for in the course of this "discussion". Some people really need to
cut their heads off, QUIT thinking so damn much, leave the ego back on the
grade school playground and just be open the the song and joy of their
hearts.

If you do something, it moves you, gives you joy, does a healthy person need
more?

Sam Crowell

(who who was moved to tears of joy at the beauty of a particular group of
conifers at the Pacific Rim Collection, and did not give a whit whether it
was "art" or not)

Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 15-10-2003, 04:22 AM
Iris Cohen

Put your rain boots on folks. They are good for this too. BRBR

Beginning to sound like OrchidGuide Digest & sci.bio.botany at their worst.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)