Old 19-10-2003, 03:42 PM
michael belmares

Default [IBC] Bonsai Shop

Would Anyone know a web base bonsai nursery that sale pre-bonsai and supplies at whole sale, I am in the process of opening a store and would like more than one nursery for supplies. Any tips or ideas on opening a bonsai shop would be welcomed. I've studie
d five years in Japan, under Master Bonsai Ikehara-san and can't wait to put all my training to use.

Bonsai Mike

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 19-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Andy Rutledge