Old 30-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] Website / Gallery down

Folks, you may have noticed that the gallery is down, again. As a matter of
fact, the whole site is down. If you are reading this after 1 December, you
will not see a problem.

Our current host offers us a plan with a certain amount of traffic that we
are allowed. Because of the high amount of visitors and participation (this
is good), we often reach our quota a few days before the end of the month.
Particularly in the Autumn and Winter months. That is for the Northern
Hemisphere fall/winter, when y'all are at the computer rather than in the
garden.

Changing plans with our current host is possible, albeit exhorbitant. There
are other options in the work. (Please don't email me with webhost
suggestions at this point).

Cheers.

Nicolas

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++