Old 09-03-2004, 08:02 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] INDICES (

Folks,
This is one great deal and everyone ( who actually buys magazines) should
get it. I've used it several times, and, if I can use it....it has to be
simple to use on the computer!
Dale Cochoy

Old 09-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Bart Thomas

I find it handy enough so that I copied mine right onto my hard drive, so
that I can use it without having to load the CD.

Bart

This is one great deal and everyone ( who actually buys magazines) should
get it. I've used it several times, and, if I can use it....it has to be
simple to use on the computer!
Dale Cochoy

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 10-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Bart Thomas

Old 10-03-2004, 01:06 AM