Old 10-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Mike

Default new juniper

Hi guys!

I couldnt resist buying this juniper out of target. i thought the style
was pretty neat and it looked healthy, plus no glued on rocks just moss.

i was gonna but the pic in the IBC potensai gallery for any advice, but
i have no luck with formatting pictures, so I decided to put it in a
little web site i have.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mflanagan9668/

if anyone has any styling suggestions please let me know. I really have
no luck with junipers but i wanna try to keep this one alive. I always
keep the soil moist and i fertilize with miracle grow every two weeks.
It seems to have some buds growing on it. Also i wired the top right
branch up because it was curving downward. i also mist everyday and also
keep it outside. (unless temps are too low i bring it in at night, im in
philly, pa)

thanks

--

Mike

planting blue rug juniper and blue star juniper sams Gardening 1 24-04-2004 01:02 PM
new juniper Mike Bonsai 0 10-03-2004 02:23 AM
new juniper Mike Bonsai 0 10-03-2004 02:19 AM
new juniper Mike Bonsai 0 10-03-2004 12:59 AM
New Juniper Field Data Recorders-help? Larry Harrell alt.forestry 5 07-04-2003 12:20 PM