Old 24-05-2004, 04:05 AM
Michael Gratton

Default [IBC] Bonsai around San Jose, CA?

Are there any good bonsai locations around San Jose where I might do some shopping this week while there on business? I will have some free time in
the afternoons and would love to find some trees I might not find here in Atlanta.

thanks!

Mike Gratton

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 24-05-2004, 07:02 AM
TreeBay

Right close, I am afraid there isn't a whole lot. Probably the closest
would be Grove Way Bonsai in Hayward - about 40 minutes away. They
have weekend hours so call in advance.

http://tinyurl.com/2ntxd

Here's a list of some California locations

http://tinyurl.com/299zt

Oakland is about 1/2 hour from San Jose (assuming it is off-peak
traffic.) If you haven't seen it, you'd want to check out the Golden
State Bonsai Collection - North

http://tinyurl.com/35feu

Regards,

Matt

--
TreeBay - Tips:5¢ Advice:Free

-Carpe Tree-um- (Seize the bonsai!)
'TreeBay Bonsai Tools & Supplies' (http://www.TreeBay.com)
Thank you for supporting bonsaiTALK.
TreeBay's Profile: http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/member.p...tinfo&userid=5
View this thread: http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/showthre...?threadid=6824

Old 25-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Michael Gratton

Thanks to everyone for their advice about bonsai spots around San Jose. I am going to try to find a couple this week while I am out here, and make
notes and map out plans for future trips. Living in Atlanta, and working for a company in Silicon Valley does have some advantages!

[...]

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++