Old 01-06-2004, 10:04 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] can't find a bonsai link I need

am I crazy,or did someone recently post a web address for someone who
documented their visit at Mr. Suzuki's bonsai museum?

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email:

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 02-06-2004, 03:12 AM
Alan Walker

Dave, you crazy man! ;-))
Try http://www.infoblvd.net/hagedorn/Jap...to.Gallery.htm
Alan Walker

Old 02-06-2004, 06:04 AM
Bart Thomas

Alan:

AS I recall Michael was reporting on his apprenticeship with Shinji Suzuki.

There was another report (which I think may have been the one that David was
referring to) on the British Bonsai Artists website.

Regards,

Bart

Old 02-06-2004, 06:04 AM
Alan Walker

Bart: The ABBA report http://www.bonsaiartists.co.uk/notes001.htm is about
Peter Warren's experiences as an apprentice to Kunio Kobayashi.
Alan Walker