Old 12-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Study Group

I have agreed to host a Bonsai Study Group at my home on Sunday, June 13 from
10 AM to 2 PM.

This is a bring your own everything except food and beverages event. (Bring
you own beer also) I think I will get the order form for subs from a nearby
Publix and order from them. I will also have an assortment of Coke products.

You bring your own plants to work on, the others attending make comments and
give advice. You should bring tools and wire if you have them. If not I have a
some to share.

There has been a study group that was made up largely of Bonsai Society of
Brevard members but it has not been active the last few months for various
reasons.

If you live nearby and would like to attend email me for directions.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention July 1 - 4, 2005 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Workshops with Jerry Meislek of Whitefish, Montana and Chase Rosade of New
Hope, PA.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Iris Cohen

I have agreed to host a Bonsai Study Group at my home on Sunday, June 13
from
10 AM to 2 PM.

Sorry I can't make it. Still recovering from surgery. ;-(

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)