Old 22-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Study Group

Well, we met today as a small study group, Four of us at Ronn's. One real
beginner had a Mary Madison buttonwood and received help with styling and
applying lime sulfur. He also had a mallsai Juniper, can't do much with those this
time of year here. He also had a F. nerifolia that we worked on.

We all looked at some of Ronn's really nice, really big stuff. We moved one
four man F. natalinsis (sp) for Ronn and helped with reorienting a large Mary
Madison buttonwood in its pot.

I took a variety of stuff and got help with a Bougie (rotten wood) and a F.
heteropoda design. I weeded and pruned a Chinese Elm, Wrighterii religiosa and
a Surnam Cherry.

We will meet next month at my place, a few blocks from Ronn on the second
Sunday, Sept. 12.

If you are near Titusville, Florida drop in from 10 AM till ??.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++