Old 26-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Brian Berggoetz

Default [IBC] Boxwood cuttings

I have a few fat Japanese Boxwoods with thick branches. They are about
ready for styling. How thick of a cutting will tend to root? We will
shortly be in the monsoon season and it will be hot and humid for about
6 weeks or so. Perfect for cuttings.

Brian Sunset Zone 12 Tucson, AZ

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 26-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Jim Lewis

I have a few fat Japanese Boxwoods with thick branches. They
are about
ready for styling. How thick of a cutting will tend to root?

We will
shortly be in the monsoon season and it will be hot and humid

for about
6 weeks or so. Perfect for cuttings.

I've not had any NOT root.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 26-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Kitsune Miko

--- Jim Lewis wrote:
I have a few fat Japanese Boxwoods with thick

branches. They
are about
ready for styling. How thick of a cutting will

tend to root?
We will
shortly be in the monsoon season and it will be

hot and humid
for about
6 weeks or so. Perfect for cuttings.

I've not had any NOT root.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -

I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT!

I have rooted up to one inch diameter.

Kitsune Miko

=====
"I was born with a birth defect-- no herd instinct."
Brenda Ueland