Old 08-08-2004, 11:40 PM
news.utanet.at

Default Need Serissa help - yellow leaves, black tips

Hello friends,

Approx. 6 weeks ago, I bought a 20 years old Serissa.

Our problem: Since 1 week some leaves become completely yellow and fall off.
Some leaves - up to now less than 10 - get black tips.

How I took care so far:

Water: Every 2nd day as much as it drips out of the pan a little bit.

Fertilizer: Once a week Floragard Bonsai fertilizer (dosis as indicated 3 ml
for 2 l water, but not every 2nd day as indicated).

Position: Very bright with no direct sun, currently at around 26 degree C.

Cutting: Some days ago the first time. Had some new branches, looking OK.

Couldn't detect any insects or something similar.

Who can help me and my Serissa? Is expecially my method of watering and
fertilizing OK?

Best greetings and thanks in advance,
Manfred

P.S.: Can send photos on e-mail request, if helpful...