Old 18-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Warning: WD40

People write:

Anybody with a privet will have some scale. Guaranteed!

Alan Walker

Old 18-08-2004, 04:06 PM
dalecochoy

Well, I certainly have to agree with Mike. I couldn't believe I was hearing
people suggesting it for a bug killer to spray on your trees. I wonder how
many ran out and sprayed trees right after they read that!!
.. Heck, I sometimes will spray a weed with it to kill it when I'm out of
roundup!
Use it for what it is best for....removing tarr specks from the bottom of
your car paint. :)
Dale

[...]

[IBC] Warning: WD40 Michael Persiano Bonsai 0 18-08-2004 03:52 PM
[IBC] WD40 Jim Lewis Bonsai 5 18-08-2004 01:05 AM
[IBC] WD40 Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 17-08-2004 09:46 PM
[IBC] WD40 Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 17-08-2004 09:46 PM
[IBC] Christmas (holiday) bonsai -- warning (was: In need of bonsai Trees, etc.) Jim Lewis Bonsai 3 25-11-2003 11:03 PM