Old 16-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Anil Kaushik

Default [IBC] Bonsai Club (India)

Hello Everybody

I am Anil Kaushik, founder of Bonsai Club (India) situated in Chandigarh about 260 km north of New Delhi. Chandigarh is India’s most beautiful and planned city, designed by the world famous French Architect Le Corbusier. Situated at 31O N latitude, this beautiful city on its Northern side has a backdrop of the undulating Shivalik Hills, rising to height of 7000 feet above sea level and in the foreground lies a crescent shaped, man-made Sukhna Lake --- a winter home for hundreds of migratory birds from Siberia. Ever since this club came into being(1999), 200 member have already joined it.

Some of our members have Cotoneaster plants but sadly none of these have flowered so far. Whereas Pyracantha angustifolia (I believe it is from the same family) flowers profusely every year in the month of February followed by green berries which turn orange in October-November and then red in December-January, if kept in full sun.

I will be grateful if somebody can suggest a remedy.

Wish you all 'Happy Time With Your Bonsais'

Anil Kaushik
5749, Sector 38-West
Chandigarh 160014, INDIA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: