Old 11-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Anil Kaushik

Default [IBC] bonsai from India

Dr. Gidwani

It was nice to receive your e-mail! I will definitely share information with you of those plants which are available and suitable for Indian climatic conditions. In fact in a few months from now, I am planning to launch a web site which will have plenty of information as well as pictures. These days I am a little busy, but soon I will share lots of information.

With best wishes,

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"