Old 02-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Francis

Good luck to everyone in Hurricane Francis' path -- and that
includes most of peninsular Florida north of Miami. I hope all
your hatches are securely battened.

Mine are, though I haven't moved my small trees inside yet.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 02-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Lurker

From the NWS projected path, it sure looks like you are going to see some
rain and wind. Good luck to you. Living on the Texas coast, I know
_exactly_ what you are going through.

Look on the bright side, at least none of your trees are going to die from
lack of water.

Ted

On 2 Sep 2004 05:18:52 -0700, Jim Lewis wrote:

Good luck to everyone in Hurricane Francis' path -- and that
includes most of peninsular Florida north of Miami. I hope all
your hatches are securely battened.

Mine are, though I haven't moved my small trees inside yet.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail