Old 03-10-2004, 11:38 AM
flg

Hello form France,

I don't know the country of Chavigny and if there is any bonsai
nureseries around there. You may ask the question on franch bonsai forum
(even in english). You may try :

http://www.parlonsbonsai.com
http://www.edgbonsai-fr.com

I leave in the Nice suburb and I don't know any nursery around here. I
would be interesting in geting the adress ...
Remark : Nice is quite far away from Chavugny (~800 km )
______________________
Franck
http://passionbonsai.free.fr

Michael Persiano wrote:
In a message dated 9/12/2004 6:30:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
Hi,
I will be going to chauvingy next week, are there any bonsai places near
there?

Pete Hare. Newark, Notts. England.
Pete:

France has a large number of bonsai clubs, but you will not find many bonsai
nurseries in France. I am aware of one outside of Nice. I will attempt to
confirm what might be in Chavingy and get back.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 03-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Theo

pose la question a fr.rec.jardinage.bonsai ou sur le rivistes de
bonsai françaises il y à tousjours des addresses de revendeurs par région..

writes:
Hi,
I will be going to chauvingy next week, are there any bonsai
places near
there?

Pete Hare. Newark, Notts. England.
Pete:

France has a large number of bonsai clubs, but you will not find many
bonsai
nurseries in France. I am aware of one outside of Nice. I will
attempt to
confirm what might be in Chavingy and get back.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :

bonsai in france pete.hare Bonsai 0 12-09-2004 10:57 AM
bonsai in france pete.hare Bonsai 0 12-09-2004 10:57 AM
[IBC] ****X-bonsai (was: [IBC] Bonsai Figurine - Warrios / Samuai / Bushido etc.) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 13-02-2004 03:27 PM
[IBC] To: IBC Enforcer (was: [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy?) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 12-02-2003 11:25 PM
[IBC] US vs. European bonsai stundents - was [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy? Marty & Patty Weiser Bonsai 1 12-02-2003 04:25 AM