Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Lotty

Default serissa foetida - little help please :-)

hi. firstly i'd like to say thank you to everyone who helped me with
my first posting which was about my tree of a thousand stars losing
its leaves, this was really helpful.
I ask for help again as many people suggested using a fluro light as a
means of getting more light to my tree. could anyone suggest what kind
of fluro light etc, are there even different types? any help would be
really useful.
secondly, i am planning to move my tree in the next couple of days but
i have been told that in its fragile state in doing this i might kill
it off! would it not be safe to move the tree into a new home and if
not how will i know when i can?
Thanks for you help!
ps. almost forgot i have the bonsai book 'bonsai survival manual' is
this a good book? could anyone suggest a book that would really help
me look after my serissa?