Old 07-03-2005, 07:50 AM
DoctorC

I had the pleasure to meet Marco in Poland two years ago. Actually I
also translated some of his workshop.
I think he is a very clever, nice and intelligent person. As bonsaist he
is really great and the fact that he is young means just that he really
has something and who knows what masterpieces will he make with more
experience.
On the other side, Theo is quite egocentric and narrowminded. He
quarrels with almost everybody on the Italian bonsai newsgroup.
I had a discussion with him a few month ago, but I realized that I just
lost my time and quit it.
So I ask you all too to let him alone and don't give him the
satisfaction to feel like the local hero.
Sorry for Marco but I think he will never get any apologies from Theo.

Regards
Enrico

Alfiero Suardi wrote:
Good evining to all,
I'm the sender of this letter by Marco Invernizzi, at this moment he is not
able to get email so he asked me to make.
Please don't reply to my email adress.
Regards
Alfiero Suardi

Hi everybody,
here is Marco Invernizzi. In the last few days Theo wrote something about me
that really offended me and my family. My surname is Invernizzi and for a
strange coincidence is the same surname of the foundator of a very
well-known cheese maker brand in Italy. Last year that Invernizzi died and 5
years ago he sold his company to the american Kraft. Unfortunally I never
had the great honour to meet the man that has started his fortune working at
age of 6 in a very small and humble cheese homemade shop near Milan. His
parents, like mine, were very simple people, with simple jobs and so
anything he archived in life was the result of a great effort.
As him, I started my bonsai carreer with nothing in my hand except a dream,
and when I moved to Japan to study with Kimura I had less than 2000$ in my
pocket, and even if my Master payed me a monthly salary I did 6 different
part-time jobs in 4 years of permanence in Japan to pay all my bills.
Now I ask to the gentleman who wrote such a FALSE things about me and my
family to send a e-mail of apologize to my parents, Franco and Cristina
Invernizzi, because they, more then any others, have been offended by the
despicables words of this person, Mr.Theo, who preferes to gossip about
bonsai masters instead of working hard to become one of them. My parents
will read this email on BCI forum.
I apologize to all the members of this bonsai forum for my poor english and
I send to everybody my best wishes for a good bonsai year!
Marco Invernizzi ( self-made bonsai artist)

Old 07-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Mathias Uely

I tried to contact you privately for some information , and your mail
was rejected as non existent
why do you use a fake address ?
thanks
Mathias

SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT :
host mx.poczta.interia.pl [217.74.64.238]: 554 :
Recipient address rejected: Konto nie istnieje / No such user

****

--

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

Old 07-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Alejandro Bedini G.

Hi
My name is Alejandro and I´m the person who made the first email about
the Marco´s book.
My coments was about the book and i dont understand a lot of people
wrote about Marco.
I apologize to Marco because i´m very bad reading this kind of email and
if a know for my email
All or someone talking about Marco person and NOT MARCO Work/bonsai i
did not write the email about his book.

I want to know about the bonsai and not about the person, if is the case
this is not a "cosmopolitan or people magazine" forum. This is Bonsai
ONLY.

Please no more.
Best to all, Alejandro
_______________
Alejandro Bedini G.

Old 08-03-2005, 06:28 AM
DoctorC

I don't know why it has been rejected. It's not a faked address. Please
try again.
If you don't manage to reach me (I really don't understand why you
couldn't) let me know on the NG and I will contact you privately

Enrico

:

Old 09-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Shelly Hurd

Enrico,

Despite what you say, you do have a problem. I tried to send this to you
privately, and couldn't. This message wont have the impact of the private
one, because it is going through the list and I WILL SNIP IT.

Original message was:

Enrico,

Please, PLEASE, SNIP the unnecessary portion of your messages to the list.
All you really needed was Mathias' message, and your reply.

Please. SNIP.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd, List Manager.
Below this were umpteen lines of unnecessary posts, and at least two bottom
banners.

Marco garlic Gopher United Kingdom 2 30-05-2010 01:09 PM
Garlic "Marco" Gopher United Kingdom 7 22-11-2009 03:33 PM
Looking for Ft.Meyers/Naples/Marco Growers to visit late Dec. News Orchids 3 28-11-2006 06:42 PM
Book Of The Iris Vintage Book 1903 [email protected] United Kingdom 2 14-06-2004 01:05 AM
Book Of The Iris Vintage book 1903 [email protected] Gardening 0 12-06-2004 08:02 PM