Old 28-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Alejandro Bedini G.

Default [IBC] Marco Invernizzi book

Hi all
I have finished reading the book of Marco "Going to Japan in the way of
the bonsai" (in italian), is interesting to understand the life of
"student" in its learning on the Bonsai. Filosofico aspect and almost
ZEN of an apprentice shows this book to us. A book totally different
from the traditional.
Best to all Alejandro
_______________
Alejandro Bedini G.
Asociación chilena de cultores de Bonsai http://bonsaika.tripod.cl

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 28-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Theo

HI
yes it easy when daddy pays you two years or more of tuition at Kimura's
Invernizzi is one of the biggest Mozzarella and cheese company in
Italy ..
you can Zen when you do not need to strive like hoi polloy
to make your living

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :

Old 28-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Bob Pastorio

Theo wrote:

HI
yes it easy when daddy pays you two years or more of tuition at
Kimura's
Invernizzi is one of the biggest Mozzarella and cheese company in
Italy ..
you can Zen when you do not need to strive like hoi polloy to make
your living

E pur se muove...

Marco may be like others who come from wealthy families whose striving
may be less burdensome than most endure, but it can't really be denied
that he has a remarkable gift. His trees speak all the testimonial he
needs for that. Many, many people have all their schooling costs paid
by "daddy" and never achieve the depth and skill that Marco has.

It is never easy to distinguish oneself as Marco has in this field, no
matter who pays for the education. When all is said and done, it's
results that count. It's the product of that education that counts.
It's where the person takes what he has learned. Watching him in
action, listening to him explain his thinking and talking with him at
a fair length showed me his extraordinary breadth of understanding.
This is astonishing in a person in his late 20's. We should all be as
talented and skilled.

Pastorio

Old 01-03-2005, 06:48 AM
Theo

Bob Pastorio wrote:

Theo wrote:

HI

yes it easy when daddy pays you two years or more of tuition at

Kimura's

Invernizzi is one of the biggest Mozzarella and cheese company in
Italy ..

you can Zen when you do not need to strive like hoi polloy to make

your living

E pur se muove...

e vedremo dove andra'!

Marco may be like others who come from wealthy families whose striving
may be less burdensome than most endure, but it can't really be denied
that he has a remarkable gift.

Agreed ,I sow his works two years ago he is remarkable.. but he is
not a genious as kimura ( that I do not appreciate 100%) and too young
to be defined as such

His trees speak all the testimonial he
needs for that. Many, many people have all their schooling costs paid by
"daddy" and never achieve the depth and skill that Marco has.

not so sure .. when all is served on a silver tray , unless one is
a troll , cannot fail .. and he is not a Kimura yet .. he just started
off well ..time will tell and life is long ...

It is never easy to distinguish oneself as Marco has in this field, no
matter who pays for the education. When all is said and done, it's
results that count. It's the product of that education that counts.

I am sorry
I know what money can help and do ..and money always flows to those
who already has it..
if you are Mr nobody no one would give you a 1000 $ or more worth old
tree to work unless you pay it with your money.., nor you could pay
yourself editors for books living in a foreign country like japan
where is not cheap to live, , pay yourself a Kimura for tuitions , and
bonsai kilns have terrible working hours .. and no time to work part
time to earn your living .. if you do not have founds behind you, you
cannot efford it ...

so let's puts things in his right frame

but of course the trend today is the *fast generation*
before to become a well known master would have taken 10 -15
yearsor more ( see Kimura's curriculum ),today in 2 years and some
ads everybody is staring at you saying : OOOOHHHH openwide mouth like
geese!

It's where the person takes what he has learned. Watching him in
action, listening to him explain his thinking and talking with him at
a fair length showed me his extraordinary breadth of understanding.
This is astonishing in a person in his late 20's. We should all be as
talented and skilled.

I am not easily impressed
a lot of young proms got lost on their way .. it looks like he has
talent he has to show that his talent will evolve in time we will talk
about his talent in the next 20 years !
cheers
Theo

Old 01-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Alfiero Suardi

Good evining to all,
I'm the sender of this letter by Marco Invernizzi, at this moment he is not
able to get email so he asked me to make.
Please don't reply to my email adress.
Regards
Alfiero Suardi

Hi everybody,
here is Marco Invernizzi. In the last few days Theo wrote something about me
that really offended me and my family. My surname is Invernizzi and for a
strange coincidence is the same surname of the foundator of a very
well-known cheese maker brand in Italy. Last year that Invernizzi died and 5
years ago he sold his company to the american Kraft. Unfortunally I never
had the great honour to meet the man that has started his fortune working at
age of 6 in a very small and humble cheese homemade shop near Milan. His
parents, like mine, were very simple people, with simple jobs and so
anything he archived in life was the result of a great effort.
As him, I started my bonsai carreer with nothing in my hand except a dream,
and when I moved to Japan to study with Kimura I had less than 2000$ in my
pocket, and even if my Master payed me a monthly salary I did 6 different
part-time jobs in 4 years of permanence in Japan to pay all my bills.
Now I ask to the gentleman who wrote such a FALSE things about me and my
family to send a e-mail of apologize to my parents, Franco and Cristina
Invernizzi, because they, more then any others, have been offended by the
despicables words of this person, Mr.Theo, who preferes to gossip about
bonsai masters instead of working hard to become one of them. My parents
will read this email on BCI forum.
I apologize to all the members of this bonsai forum for my poor english and
I send to everybody my best wishes for a good bonsai year!
Marco Invernizzi ( self-made bonsai artist)

****
++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 01-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Shelly Hurd

List,

After we see Theo's apology let this thread be finished.

Theo, for what it's worth, I found your post as offensive as any I've seen
in recent memory. Get on with the apology.

Shelly Hurd - List Owner.

SNIP

Old 01-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Theo

Alfiero Suardi wrote:

Good evining to all,
I'm the sender of this letter by Marco Invernizzi, at this moment he is not
able to get email so he asked me to make.
Please don't reply to my email adress.
Regards
Alfiero Suardi

6 leccaculo & ¨delatore !

e tanto meglio per lui se si fa da solo
e chissa perche portava in una foto il grembiule con scritto sopra il
logo Invernizzi

Old 01-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Theo

Hi Shelly

I think I have the right to express myself as I wish and have my
opinion ,do you have some amendaments about freedom of speech don't
you ?

When someone is wearing during a demo an apron with the logo of the
cheese company that is also his own name .. all is possible...

And I do not see why I should apologize mr "I" is not even posting
here nor the fascist delator troublemaker that reports things that
are none of his business !

I think my ex compatriotes by being delators are
loosing their face in front of this world wide newsgroup,
shame on delators !

This topic is closed , if you want to ban me out of the list does not
matter I know enough about bonsai for my personal use, 28 years of
bonsai are not peanuts

I will NOT answer to any mail on this topic here in the list

Warning : private mails on this topic will be considered violation of
privacy and I will complain to my provider

Theo

Marco garlic Gopher United Kingdom 2 30-05-2010 01:09 PM
Garlic "Marco" Gopher United Kingdom 7 22-11-2009 03:33 PM
Looking for Ft.Meyers/Naples/Marco Growers to visit late Dec. News Orchids 3 28-11-2006 06:42 PM
Book Of The Iris Vintage Book 1903 [email protected] United Kingdom 2 14-06-2004 01:05 AM
Book Of The Iris Vintage book 1903 [email protected] Gardening 0 12-06-2004 08:02 PM