Old 06-03-2005, 10:32 PM

Default [IBC] We Are Marching to Pretoria (maybe)

I have a good idea now what I want to do with my stone pine. I got the style
from the Pretoria Bonsai Kai, if I remember correctly, but now I can't get
there. The URL doesn't work. Can anyone help me? There was a whole section on
African bonsai styles. They are also in Charles Ceronio's book, but I can't get
to him either.
Iris

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 07-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Jim Lewis

On 6 Mar 2005 at 23:34, Alan Walker wrote:

Ceronio's book, Bonsai Styles of the World, is available through
Stone Lantern. http://www.stonelantern.com/booksbonsai.html

Alan Walker

Yeah. I just ordered mine -- despite the fact that I need
another bonsai book about as badly as I need another bonsai.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 21-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Roger Case

try going to

http://www.orientalarts.co.za/bonsai%20clubs.htm -- you can see the Pretoria
Kai schedule and contact Charles with the email there

Roger Case